Finn Way General Contractor Inc. (FWGC) a Thunder Bay based General Contractor specializing in ICI construction with a current focus in infrastructure projects; servicing the Northwestern region of Ontario is seeking to hire a qualified Construction Site Supervisor.
- Manage all daily activities on the construction site with a focus on safety, workmanship, production and cost
- Communicate with the Project Manager to organize required manpower and other required resources
- Maintain the construction schedule, as outlined by the Project Manager
- Communicate and coordinate with subcontractors, in order to maintain and accelerate the schedule
- Ensure that subcontractors are performing duties as outlined by each contract
- Accurately interpret drawings and specifications
- Organize and plan daily, weekly, and monthly construction activities on the construction site
- Knowledge of ICI construction: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Structural Systems
- 3-5 years of construction supervision experience
- Ability to develop and follow schedule and meet deadlines
- Understand company safety standards and provincial regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word
- A valid G class driver’s license
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Competitive salary, established on experience and knowledge. Applicant must be willing to travel as required throughout the Northwestern region of Ontario. Preference will be given to candidates with local experience.
Resumes will be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all candidates applying; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time